Thursday 27 February 2014

Beauty Secrets: Primer

How many of you use a primer when applying your make-up? I started about two months ago. I haven't tried many other brands so I can't really compare this product to others but I'm so happy with this one! Once I started using the primer I can really see the difference it has made to my skin. My skin now looks flawless in pictures and no visible pores or lines. The silky, invisible primer smoothes over fine lines and literally fills them in so they are undetectable. It looks entirely natural and can be used under and over foundation or on its own. My make up even looks good after a long day, no need for touch ups. I can't live without this product. Definitely worth trying if you don't use a primer. 

What's primer do you use and do you feel it's effective?






3 comments:

  1. Thank you for the helpful tip. i'm going to try it out :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE this primer! The Benefit "Stay Flawless" primer is perfect for events and weddings.

    ReplyDelete

Please Share Your Thoughts...