Thursday 20 February 2014

#FBMChallenge

My apologies for going completely MIA these past two weeks. I know I proposed a challenge and didn't keep up but in my defense, I had a busy two weeks. I did however, take pics of what I wore and even managed to pull out a couple gems, I also emptied a fraction of my closet which made so much more space for next season's purchases. :)

Day Two, Wednesday





I wore this to a birthday supper. This month my calendar was full of birthdays, mine included. Plaid is so in at the moment so I paired these TopShop pants with a sheer top and barely-there heels.



I usually do wear darker colours but on this particular night I decided to channel my inner RiRi with this super dark lip. I got mixed reviews but I still loved it and will definitely be wearing it more often. (I used a lip pencil because I don't have this colour in a lipstick).


Top: Cotton on (Old)

Pants: Top Shop (New)

Jacket: Forever 21 (Old)

Barely- there Sandals: Steve Madden (New)

Box Clutch: Zara (Old)

Lip: MAC in Currant (lip pencil)










No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Share Your Thoughts...