Monday 3 February 2014

Golden Oldies

I was tidying my closet this morning when I noticed that I own a lot of new, unworn clothes. For me it's all about the acquisition and once I've claimed possession I tend to forget about what I have. Sometimes I feel there's some favoritism going on in my closet, therefore I've come up with a plan, I am going to challenge myself to wear only my old clothes for the next couple of months, the older the better. Lets see if I can come up with new and inspiring ways to wear the golden oldies residing in the depths of my cupboard. I actually feel bad about being such a waster and hoarder so before I make any more purchases I am going to wear out and rid my wardrobe of the oldies. 

Why not join me in my challenge, dig deep in your cupboards, pull out your unused gems and email me a pic of yourself in your oldest yet stylish ensemble. The most stylish ensemble will be posted up on here as well as my Facebook Page, and you may win a prize :)

Get digging n get emailing. Find my email address on the Contacts page.


url.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Share Your Thoughts...