Monday 24 February 2014

Product Review - Spot Patch

I was recently gifted with the gift of all gifts by my friend Sawleha. Unfortunately for me I was born with bad eye brows and bad skin (lol!! not all of us are lucky). I'm usually very lazy to try out new products especially skin products due to my super sensitive skin, which reacts to literally anything and everything but this wonder-product worked perfectly. It's just a little sticker that you apply to the pimple, it's important to ensure your skin is clean before applying, just stick on the infected area and leave for as long as possible. I used my patch at night before bed, and repeated for a few days. I was quite surprised to learn that this little clear sticker actually works. The spot had almost cleared up within two days! It's really nifty to have around especially if you find a spot appearing days before the weekend or a function. The little patch has tea tree oil and salicylic acid which is used to unclog pores and allow the pimple to diminish.

 I'm really impressed by this product. Give it a try and let me know what you think. It's called Trouble Clear Patch by Cettua and is available at Clicks stores.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Share Your Thoughts...