Saturday 1 February 2014

LOVE PINK





I don't know what to say... Nothing interesting has happened recently except work, work, work. I'm unusually uninspired. For my look this week I chose comfort and well, modesty. When I go shopping I always keep an eye out for good 'Friday Tops'. I'm sure a lot of you know what I'm referring to but for those who don't, 'Friday Tops' are the long, loose-fitting, usually below the elbow tops that we wear to our Friday lunches with the family because the elders are always complaining that we don't dress decent enough therefore we wear these to avoid any such remarks (and to knock back a couple plates of Gran's cooking whilst cleverly disguising the bulge). So thats how the 'Friday Tops' came into existence. I paired my 'Friday Top' with a jeans and some high-tops cos it just seemed like the right thing to do.

P.S Please like my Facebook page Fashioned By Me, I'd really appreciate it. Thank youuu 

Have a Great Weekend

xxx
Zaida



Top: Zara

Denims: Guess

High-Tops: Adidas

Lip: Estee Lauder - Raspberry

Necklace: Foschini


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Share Your Thoughts...