Thursday 23 January 2014

Le Bebe Soiree


A friend of mine hosted a baby shower for her sister about a month back which I was fortunate enough to attend. The parisian theme was perfect for me because I am a lover of all things french and anyone who knows me knows that I go totally ham on the buffet table, I sample everything from starter to dessert and anything else I can try ( I taste, I do not finish everything). This is where my chef side reveals herself. I don't remember exactly what I ate but I ate everything, forcing me to unbutton a few buttons.  

I decided to clash my florals because it seemed like the parisian thing to do and because I rarely wear dresses or skirts I opted for a floral pants from Zara and matched it with a yellow floral top, also from Zara. I prefer having one main focus when putting an outfit together so I kept the focus on the florals and softened the look with a white blazer and black pointies. The loudness of the print meant that my accessories could kept to a minimum (or I was rushing and kind of forgot to put on jewellery) which worked in my favour because it would have been too much.



Dessert Time! Get in my Belly








Blazer: Zara

Top: Zara

Pants: Zara

Shoes: Zara

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Share Your Thoughts...