Friday 11 September 2015

Spring Clean



I've been lazy lately, maybe even a little distracted. Every so often, unwavering feelings of discontentment fill the air... As hard as I try to ignore it or focus on what's on my plate at the moment, it doesn't leave...

As of recent I have been feeling like I need a change. I'm not entirely sure which aspect of my life needs a good spring clean but something has got to go! Or maybe I need to focus more on the projects I'm currently working on. I don't really know at the moment. Maybe I should begin with making some adjustments to the blog and it's content. I'd like to know what you would like to see more of on the blog. Maybe a little reader insight is just what I need to make the change I'm longing for. Kindly comment below or tweet me @zaida_omar about what you want to see on the blog.

What I'm Wearing:

Dress - River Island // Leather Biker Jacket - Purchased Overseas // Cobalt Heels - Zara

Hair - Sawleha Hansa // Photography - Pagiel Chetty
  











No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Share Your Thoughts...