Thursday 17 September 2015

Morphe G30 Flat Contour

Morphe is fast becoming a leading makeup brand in South Africa thanks to Muse SA. I recently got this brush from Tasneem and I must say it works like a charm. The first thing to do when purchasing brushes is to wash them! You never know what's on the brush, and if you have sensitive skin like me, you don't want to risk getting an unnecessary blemish!

 The brush is designed mainly for blending out a cream contour, however it can also be used for powder contour. The bristles are synthetic, feathery-soft and dense which blends cream contour beautifully on the forehead, cheeks, and jawline. On my first attempt, I brushed on the product with this brush, which was incorrect. On another occasion, I applied the product using a tapered concealer brush and subsequently blended with the Morphe brush. This method provided a smoother finish as opposed to my initial method. The brush is a bit thick for the nose area, especially for beginners - I suggest using a slimmer version of the brush for the nose. That and the fact that the brush handle is quite thick are the only negative qualities about the brush.

 Furthermore, if you want to purchase a universal contour brush - and you're not a makeup artist - I suggest purchasing a tapered version of this brush, which Muse SA does stock. This brush makes a great addition to an established kit. For a makeup novice, it's best to purchase a brush that can be used for smaller areas as well.

Find Muse Sa on Instagram: @muse.sa or Whatsapp Tasneem on 0735214369


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Share Your Thoughts...