Wednesday 10 February 2016

Weighty Issues

My friend and colleague Rookaya recently introduced me to her range of health products. Those who know me know that I am a test-bunny. I will try (almost) any new product on the market especially health and beauty products!

Coconut oil capsules and Moringa capsules. Both are said to increase metabolism and promote weight loss. Both are a natural source of vitamins and minerals. These products work in conjunction with each other and when combined, they promote better digestion, healthy bones as well as being brain food. It is known to significantly improve mental focus and clarity.

I didn't try it with the intention of losing weight or curbing my appetite but I figured its natural so it won't harm me.

About two weeks in I thought about it, trying to figure out if the pills are even making any difference to my overall health, I can't really say I feel any better or more energetic however, I have noticed my appetite has reduced as well as my sugar cravings! Bear in mind that if you're in a situation where you find yourself in front of a sumptuous slice of cake, some self restraint will have to be exercised! I haven't dieted as such and I've noticed a bit of weight loss. I believe that good ol' diet and exercise is the primary source of weight loss (that and good genes) but these products assist in helping to curb the appetite thus making dieting easier. Furthermore, I must make mention of the fact that my diet is generally healthy - I rarely eat fast food or carbs, my only downfall is that sumptuous slice of cake...

I can vouch for this product! It really does work to reduce sugar cravings and slightly reduces appetite. Give it a try if you have similar concerns!

Available from Rookaya at R300 a bottle which is about a month's supply. For this price point and for the amount of capsules I feel this price is quite competitive. I had a look at a few other brands and their prices are in the same price bracket.

Contact Rookaya on 0827757786






No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Share Your Thoughts...