Thursday 4 February 2016

Tunnel Vision

Great News! I am officially the newest member of 4 Elements Media! I'm quite excited to be a part of their amazing team. The year has already gotten off to a great start and I'm excited for what this year has in store for me!

These images were shot just before sunset so we didn't have much time as we were chasing day light. When I put this look together I saw myself at an African safari hence why I needed the lightweight fabrics and light colours. I modelled a few options for my mom and this one was the winner. As I grow older, I find myself choosing looser cuts and silhouettes, especially in Summer. The worst thing for me is wearing something thats' stuck to my body and making me feel like I'm wearing a sausage casing. 

I especially liked the lace-up detail and the pockets of the shirt, which is very on trend at the moment. The pants is actually the same pants as my previous post in a different colour. I am like that though. If I really like something I want it in all colours.

I slept really late last night so I'm going to take a nap. Have a great weekend! xoxo

Shirt - Zara // Pants - Zara // Brogues - Hudson // Hat - Gifted To Me // Watch - DKNY

Makeup done by myself // Photography by Pagiel Chetty.

www.pagielchetty.co.za or Instagram: @pagielchetty



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Share Your Thoughts...