Tuesday 16 February 2016

Birthday

This post was scheduled to be published last week - before my birthday however, my sister gave birth to my sweet, little nephew so all my plans went out the window! I'm a bit reserved when it comes to kids but when I saw my nephew for the first time, I actually felt like tearing out of pure joy and love. It's so surreal how such a tiny being can captivate the hearts of so many. Within a minute of his existence we were all beside ourselves with excitement! Writing about him makes me want to hold him and shower him with tender kisses. 

This year I turned 25. A quarter of a century! I never thought I'd even make it to 25. Alas! Here i am! This birthday brought on bittersweet feelings. On the one hand I'm grateful for my life and my experiences but on the other hand, I feel like I haven't achieved enough. I'm proud of myself however, for all that I have achieved yet I know I still have a long road of experiences ahead of me.

We tried to do something a little different with this post. It really was such a blast shooting this segment with Pagiel. It's a lot more playful than my usual work and a lot more relaxed... And the cupcake was really tasty too!

Pink Suede T-Shirt - River Island // Black Fringe Waistcoat - Cotton On // Denim Jeans - Cotton On //  Purple Heels - Sue Ellen by Dora at Castello // Black Chocker - Miss Selfridge // Chain - Fashion World // Watch - Casio.

Photography - Pagiel Chetty www.pagielchetty.co.za // Instagram: @pagielchetty






No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Share Your Thoughts...