Tuesday 1 December 2015

Allure

It's the first of December! I can't believe I made it through this year. So much has happened and changed for me. I still remember talking about my objectives for the year on New Years Day with my friends. It's comforting to reflect on this year as I have accomplished most of my goals. This year was a year dedicated to work and nothing else and exhausting as it has been, that is all I have been doing thus far. I still have a long road ahead in terms of my career but I'm proud of the progress I've made. I literally had to put family, friends, and my social life aside! I think the most frequent question I got asked was "where are you?" and "why are you so lost?". 

Next year has already got me thinking about what I wish to achieve and in which direction I want my life to go in. It's so surprising to me that my aims for next year are so different to this year! It's bizarre how we change in the short space of a year! Next year is going to be more balanced. Family is of utmost importance to me, I feel like I missed out on so much this year and I know I will never get back the lost time but I can make the most of the time I do have with my loved ones. 

This week's look was shot at the Botanic Gardens for Allure Couture. This gorgeous cobalt Jumpsuit immediately attracted me when I previewed the collection. I was commissioned as the makeup artist and stylist however, this beauty caught my eye so I modelled it for the brand. I think it was the simplicity and 'cleanness' of the garment that attracted me. As you know, I like a clean look with a hint of drama therefore I incorporated a little sparkle and glam with midi sequinned blazer which I purchased some time back from Lipsy. The heels are from Zara which I impulsively purchased. I grew tired of looking at the shoes in my cupboard...

Cobalt Blue Jumpsuit - Allure Couture // Sequinned Blazer - Lipsy London // Heels - Zara

Allure Couture: Instagram - @allurecoutureza Moonira Joosab 0837865439

Images by Pagiel Chetty. www.pagielchetty.co.za Instagram: @pagielchetty 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Share Your Thoughts...