Thursday 17 December 2015

Coffee Break

Can this year end already??? Its the final stretch and boy am I am feeling it! On a happier note though, work is almost over and I can't wait to relax! I have been watching everyone's snaps on Snapchat - most of them are on holiday. One of my friends is giving me major envy with all his Thailand snaps while I'm snapping myself at work! I don't have anything planned this year however I do wish to spend quality time with my family. I feel like I haven't seen then all year! 

Pagiel and I shot this at the Durban Botanic Gardens after a shoot we had done. We needed something to cool us down after working in the blazing sun all morning and ended up doing an impromptu photoshoot for me. My look was casual and cool, allowing me to move freely and work efficiently in the heat. The satin pyjama-style top is from Zara, it's probably the coolest shirt I own. The jeans are from Mr Price which was purchased for a photoshoot but made it's way into my closet. Lastly, the shoes are from Zara, which are still in stock in some stores.

Satin Top - Zara // Denim Jeans - Mr Price // Pointy Cut out Shoes - Zara // Leather Bracelet - Louis Vuitton // Sunglasses - Her Collection

Photography by Pagiel Chetty - www.pagielchetty.co.za @pagielchetty 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Share Your Thoughts...