Saturday 19 December 2015

BT Nano Facial

This week I tried out a new type of facial. The BT Nano facial. Basically it is still a deep cleanse but with the addition of a new gadget called a BT Nano which is a Bio Therapeutic machine. It's a small device that sends micro currents to your muscles to slow down the ageing process as well as improve blood circulation resulting in revitalised skin.

There are many functions of this gadget - the technology helps firm and smooth the skin, rehydrate and revitalise skin. Due to my constant breakouts, I required this facial to help alleviate my breakout. Lutfiya performed the normal cleansing routine and then went over my face with the machine, sending electric currents to the affected areas. I felt a slight tingle as she went over my cheeks and chin - the sensitive areas. It felt like a mild form of laser.

At the end of the facial I noticed my skin felt tighter, looked brighter and my breakout seemed to diminish slightly. I noticed after a few days my breakout subsided on the surface. I can still feel something underneath which I think is more of a hormonal problem thus it's reoccurrance.

I did a bit of research on the process and drastic results can only be seen after a good few treatments, which I plan to undergo to see how well this machine works. I was very happy with the initial results so I'm keen to have another BT Nano facial.

Have your BT Nano facial done at Skinsation at Mugrave Centre or Gem Towers

Lutfiya - 082 838 4608 
info@skinsation.co.za
www.skinsation.co.za


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Share Your Thoughts...