Monday 2 November 2015

Blown Away



It's Monday again, back to the rat race! I wish time would slow down already so I can catch my breath! Last week was such a busy week for me, I had lots of work as well as an interview for Mela on SABC 2. We prerecorded it, it should air some time towards the end of this month or early December so please look out for that on my Instagram and please watch the show!

A few items from this look was borrowed from my sister's closet. I am so tired of looking at my clothes - I really can't find any new ways to pair it. When I put this look together I envisioned myself wearing this to a casual lunch with my sisters or going shopping (so I can update my wardrobe) or even to work! We shot this at the Point on what felt like the windiest day of the year. You will notice my hair is flying in every picture. Pagiel tried his best to get a good shot of me but eventually we gave up due to the weather. 

I'm sitting on my couch, listening to 'Hello' by Adele feeling nostalgic. I don't know what more to write about so I'll just leave it at that.

Have a productive week! xx

Yellow Top - Zara // Nautical Jacket - Forever New // Camo Denim - True Religion // Jelly Shoes - Vivienne Westwood for Melissa // Sling Bag - Topshop // Bangle - Swarovski // Watch - Raymond Weil // Sunglasses - Rayban// Lips - Rebel by Mac

Hair colour by Keshini Moodley - Instagram @kesh_206
Hair by Sawleha Hansa - Instagram @glamhairdontcare
Photography by Pagiel Chetty - www.pagielchetty.co.za / Instagram @pagielchetty








No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Share Your Thoughts...