Tuesday 10 November 2015

Fashioned By Me x Mora Ammo

Last week Mohammed from Mora Ammo and myself collaborated. The brief was for me to style a few key items from his latest pret-a-porter collection. The items included a floral midi top, a black full length skirt and a silver dirndl skirt. My favourite look is the black and white pairing. It's very Carolina Herrera. Classic and elegant... 

I styled the pieces the way I would wear it which isn't necessarily how I'd style it for someone else. My look is very understated. I don't wear much accessories nowadays as I prefer a cleaner look. It's not often that I'm wearing print especially floral but I really loved this floral print - I'm considering investing in a few floral prints for this season. I feel like sometimes I channel Sara Donaldson from the blog Harper and Harley - her colour palette is black, white, grey and nude. I do think her style is great but she seriously needs to add some colour to her wardrobe. With that being said, I am going to introduce more colour to my every day wardrobe.

My hair was done by the talented Sawleha Hansa of @glamhairdontcare and the photography is by Mohammed himself!

All of the Mora Ammo items are available for purchase. Contact Mohammed on 0820788999 and follow him on Instagram @moraammo

I did post the pics on Instagram already but here's a few more...


 Top - Mora Ammo // Pants - Forever New // Heels - Luella // Cuff - Lovisa



Sequined Cardigan - Guess // Leatherette Dress worn as a top - Mora Ammo // Dirndl Skirt - Mora Ammo // Bangle - Accessorise 


Hat - Cotton On // Shirt - Massimo Dutti // Skirt - Mora Ammo // Necklace - Unknown //            Lips - Russian Red by Mac

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Share Your Thoughts...