Sunday 1 December 2013

Doctor's Orders


This weekend my friends and I went to the Riad Moosa show, Doctor's Orders, I didn't know what to expect because I have been to a few of his previous shows and I felt he repeated a lot of his material. Last night, however, was refreshing. He didn't repeat any jokes (or maybe I didn't recall) and spoke about many relative issues in the community. Thats what I think makes for good comedy. Stand - up is about  current affairs told in a light - hearted way, not about telling jokes hoping the audience will find you funny. I laughed from beginning to end, a definite must - see.


My look - I was out all day and needed to wear something comfortable which transitioned easily from day to night. My first choice naturally, was denim. I'm a jeans girl. I decided to do full denim and jazz it up with a pop of orange.








Shirt: Jo Borket

Jeans: Guess

Shoes: Zara

Bag: Aldo

Necklace: Sass Diva

Belt: Forever New

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Share Your Thoughts...