Wednesday 27 November 2013

Rainbow Hair


So i know Ke$ha debuted her Rainbow Hair about 2 months back, but the blog only started now and I felt I had to talk about it. While i'm not usually a fan of her crazy looks (to me she usually looks like she fell off a garbage truck) I can't help but agree when people go crazy for the new 'do. I'm in love with it actually. I myself won't jump on the Rainbow Hair bandwagon - I can just imagine the scary looks i'll get from the old indian aunties. Imagine me at a wedding with multi-coloured hair. haha. That will cause quite a stir amongst the muslim indian community. The only thing with this My Little Pony Hair is the torture you put your hair through. I did do the whole Ombre thing last year and while i loved the look, my poor hair suffered so much that i had to chop off my long tresses just to try to save what was left of my hair.





I love, love, love. What do you think? Would you get on the Rainbow Hair train?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Share Your Thoughts...