Thursday 13 August 2015

Red Herring


I have just commenced with my third week of dieting and I'm happy to report that it has been going pretty well! the headaches have disappeared however the sugar cravings are still very much present.

 Last week I treated myself to a facial from Skinsation. We did a normal deep cleanse as well as a sebum clearing masque which really helped with my sensitivity and redness. The primary active ingredient is Salicylic Acid which is known to control breakouts. There is a tingling sensation on application which subsides eventually. My skin looked and felt better immediately after the Masque - I did post a picture of my skin on Snapchat so follow me if you aren't following me. This treatment is especially good for those who suffer from breakouts.


What I'm wearing: When I put this look together, I never really thought about it but looking at the picture now, I realised that none of these items were purchased in my hometown. The black diamond stitch cardigan was purchased in Istanbul, Turkey from a local store. I can't remember the name of the store. All I remember was walking past the store and hearing a really awesome song. My sister and I went into the store to Shazam the song (not that I remember what song it was) and walked out with this cardigan and a few other items. The snakeskin jumpsuit is from Topshop, purchased in the UK. It was a gift from a dear friend. The gold mesh belt is from Mango in Johannesburg. The red platform heels are from Topshop - purchased in Dubai. I had to have a pair of platforms when the trend resurfaced, I searched everywhere for a pair and finally found them in Topshop. They looked amazing in the store but I feel like the Leaning Tower of Pisa in them. The style is awesome and so is the colour however, I think my preference has since evolved. I felt like a giant when I wore them for this photoshoot so I just gave them to someone more deserving of them. The clutch is from Jimmy Choo but actually from a friend's closet so I'm not too sure of its origin.
Cardigan - Istanbul // Jumpsuit - Topshop // Belt - Mango // Platform Heels - Topshop // Clutch Bag - Jimmy Choo 
Hair by Sawleha Hansa - 0825088414 // Photography by Hanna Mahomed

Skinsation: 0828384608 / www.skinsation.co.za






No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Share Your Thoughts...