Tuesday 11 November 2014

Shop - Rope Bracelet





Rope Bracelets are my new favourite accessory for this summer. I stumbled upon them a few months back and fell in love with them because they're so versatile. I've been wearing them with my casual day outfits as well as at night when I feel like a little more sparkle is necessary. I seem to be drawn to monochrome this season, which can be a little dreary at times but adding a hint of colour with these bracelets has uplifted many of my 'simple' outfits. This accessory also matches perfectly with a kaftan by the poolside, it's the must-have holiday accessory this season! The cool thing about these bracelets is that they can be connected to each other and worn as a necklace too, and whichever other way you can think of wearing them.






They are now available from me at a cost of R65,00 each.

HOW TO ORDER


  1. Send me an email ( fashionedbymoi@gmail.com) with your name, contact details, the colours you require along with the quantity.
  2. I will respond with further prompts



Turquoise
Neon Pink
Neon Yellow
Metallic Purple

Light Pink
Neon Orange
Light Blue
Silver
Black
White
Coral
Gold
Blue




No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Share Your Thoughts...