Sunday 26 October 2014

Trends: All White Errthang

I haven't quite figured out what season we're in at the moment with the weather being so temperamental but one of my favourite trends this season is the All White trend. Trends such as this one works perfectly for me as it requires little to no thinking. I often find myself staring at my closet wondering what to wear but with the current trends of the season, getting dressed is easy peasy. Apart from the fact that this trend is a no - brainer, this trend is so chic! As I grow older I find myself gravitating towards smoother silhouettes, cleaner lines and softer colours. White on white not only looks chic and fresh but gives the wearer a revitalized look, especially if teamed with a sleek hairdo and clean make up.

Adding a pop of colour to an all - white ensemble looks gorgeous too. Uplift your outfit by adding a statement necklace, colourful handbag, or even a bold lip. The little details make such a difference to a look! Another easy way to uplift your look is to play with textures, clashing textures is a fun way to add dimension to your look while still maintaining that clean, polished look. 







  


Crystal Kasper from New Hipster posted this look some time back. I love how she played with different textures and paired the outfit with a barely - there gold sandal heel. 


 What do you think of this look? I'm so going to try it out!

2 comments:

  1. I am also going to try the full white trend, Kim K also rocks the white trend with statement glares and a neck piece. I recently purchased white pointy stiletto's for summer hoping it will work out well.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. good purchase! your stilettos will carry you well into next year.

      Delete

Please Share Your Thoughts...