Tuesday 18 November 2014

Girls Night Out

Hello ;)

It's been a while since I did a look post, mainly because I haven't been out or gotten dressed up in a while. This past weekend my girlfriends and I met for a late coffee to catch up on the week's events. With the end of year nearing and everyone rushing to complete all that they had set out to, it sometimes becomes difficult to keep track of what's going on in each others' lives. I sometimes get so consumed with work, I forget to come up for air. Our weekly coffee dates are perfect for catching up on the latest in each others' lives and just letting our hair down! 

For my look, I just threw on a bunch of clothes and left the house. I find it easier to put an outfit together when I'm in a hurry as I don't have time to over think things however I have been told my clothes don't match a couple times. But that's life hey, you win some, you lose some!

What do you think of my look? Did I win or lose this time?









Top: Zara
Jeans: Forever 21
Shoes: Zara
Bag: Zara
Necklace: Mr Price
Bracelet: Available from me 

2 comments:

Please Share Your Thoughts...