Monday 22 September 2014

The Mora Ammo New Store and Collection Launch

I recently attended the Mora Ammo launch owned by Mohammed Amod, who is not only a relative but also a close friend.  I’m so proud of him as this is the second anniversary of Mora Ammo. The launch featured his latest collection which is hand picked by Mohammed himself. It takes a lot to please women, and he has exceptional taste when it comes to selecting garments for a wide variety of customers. I myself have bought at least 5 evening dresses in the past two years from him and I can’t complain as I am the type of person who prefers to know what im getting. His dresses have a custom – made fit at an affordable price.

Guests were welcomed with cocktails, canapés and a death by chocolate fountain. The store is classy and fabulous, as every woman should be. It epitomizes glamour, especially with the statement Roberto Cavalli wallpaper. Live models showcased the collection, creating authentic visuals of the flow and fit of the garments. 

The dress code was Tres Chic so I chose to wear black because nothing says chic like a little black dress. I wore a River Island midi dress with orange and black Zara heels (because orange is the new black). My hair was done by another close friend of mine, Sawleha, we kept it simple with loose curls, perfect for Durban's humidity.

Apart from the fabulous frocks, We mingled, ate the morish treats and took a million selfies – all the ingredients for a successful launch and I walked away with my 6th dress which was an absolute hit!


  
Contact Mora Ammo on 082 078 8999
43 B Jan  Hofmeyr Road, Westville

Glam Hair Don’t Care by Sawleha – 082 508 8414








1 comment:

  1. First time im reading this blog of yours, its really interesting and intriguing! Keep it up :D your level of English is very high I must say! ��

    ReplyDelete

Please Share Your Thoughts...