Monday 22 September 2014

Beauty Secrets: Rain Africa Wild Cotton Range

Rain Africa is truly one of my favourite beauty brands. I received the Wild Cotton body cream as a gift and all I can say is I am absolutely enthralled by the scent. Rain's Wild Cotton range is primarily made up of three main ingredients - organic marula oil, shea butter and sweet almond oil. Marula oil has been dubbed the new "miracle oil" in the cosmetic industry as due to it's high anti-oxidant levels. It is easily absorbed and hydrating, leaving the skin feeling soft and revitalised. Shea butter is included for its anti - inflammatory properties. Rich in vitamins A, E and F, this butter replenishes the skin whilst acting as a natural sunscreen. Almond oil is known to improve complexion and soften the skin.

The Wild Cotton scent is totally my new scent, I love how delicately the body cream's scent lingers and the luxurious feel and at R99, it's affordable luxury in a jar! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Share Your Thoughts...