Tuesday 30 September 2014

Beauty: Biosurface Chemical Peel

Some time back I entered a competiton to win a skin peel from Skinsation and to my surprise, I actually won! I had never had a skin peel done before as I didn't really have an interest in skin care. I do suffer from mild acne and sensitivity but as long as my face was clear I was happy because I wasn't equipped with the knowledge of skincare and the importance of a daily routine, until I had the peel done.

I met with Lutfiya Ally from Skinsation last week to have the treatment. I was unaware of what exactly I was undergoing but she explained each step in detail, putting my mind at ease about the side -effects which surprisingly, were minimal. It's been almost a week after and my skin feels great and looks brighter. The peel did however, bring underlying pimples to the surface ( due to my sensitive and problematic skin) but it reduced the redness and itchiness tremendously. I've already noticed a difference in my complexion, which is brighter and smoother due to the post - treatment care.

What is the peel about?

Skinsation stocks a full range of Dermalogica products which is one of the leading skincare treatments, especially for problem skin. They have recently launched the NEW Biosurface Peel which is a powerful skin resurfacing system. It helps reduce breakouts, pigmentation, and signs of premature aging to reveal smoother, brighter skin.

How does it work?

The Biosurface Peel is designed to work with the skin's chemistry. It safely removes dull outer layers of skin and helps the skin underneath to regenerate for better health and radiance.

Since undergoing the treatment I have decided to take an interest in my skin to protect and prolong the aging process. I strongly recommend this peel especially to those who suffer with acne or sensitivity.

Book your Biosurface Peel now at Skinsation

Skinsation
Shop 7 Gem Towers, 98 Overport Drive
082 838 4608 / 031 207 4083
www.skinsation.co.za
lutfiya@skinsation.co.za


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Share Your Thoughts...