Sunday 4 May 2014

#MRPVIP

Hi everyone. Firstly I want to apologise for the lack of consistency with my posts. My life gets hectic from time to time forcing me to neglect the blog. I had all the material but no time to post. Rewind a couple weeks....  I attended the MRP VIP Autumn/ Winter '14 launch with my plus one, Fatima. The event included an amazing marshmallow station with an array of toppings ( I made S'mores, duh), the finest coffee bar, a selfie booth because what good is a party without a selfie booth and shopping vouchers for the guests. 

The new range features cool items such a fur gilets, kimonos, joggers and many more... I purchased an orange fluffy pullover (which really saved my butt on my trip to Istanbul) and a navy hat. We also purchased their new reusable shopping bags, all proceeds go to the Red Cap Foundation. The evening turned out to be pretty awesome I'd say...




















No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Share Your Thoughts...