Thursday 7 April 2016

Simply Laser

I recently started laser again which I mentioned a few posts ago. I didn't talk too much about the treatment, the process and the results, therefore I decided to dedicate a post to it. The reason I say I started again is because I attempted laser a few years ago - I did a few treatments and became lazy to drive all the way. Since SIMPLY LASER relocated it has motivated me to stick to my appointments ;)

Many people are still under the impression that laser is painful. Let me just dispel that myth right away. If I can tolerate the 'pain' anyone can. My threshold for pain is in the negatives and even I can manage without applying numbing gel. The Soprano Diode laser System which is FDA approved provides pain-free permanent hair reduction on any skin type.


Generally, after each treatment, you’ll see a noticeable, permanent reduction in the number of hairs that re-grow in the treatment area. A common misconception is that laser in completely permanent which is just not true. Laser hair removal offers you a dramatic decrease in hair quantity and hair density. Over a period of sessions allocated by your therapist you can be reduced to maintenance to treat minor hair growth.


Furthermore, I am only on my third session but I have noticed my hair growth dramatically reducing. If you are in the position to undergo laser hair removal, I strongly suggest it. It works out to be much more affordable in the long-run. 







1 comment:

  1. informative post we also provide the best laser treatments such as laser hair removal, laser tattoo removal, acne scar treatment etc so just visit on Laser Treatment in Abu Dhabi

    ReplyDelete

Please Share Your Thoughts...