Wednesday 30 March 2016

Jacqui Emmanuel

Last week I attended the Jacqui Emmanuel show. Launching her new Sports Luxe collection, this showcase oozed luxury and sexiness. The collection featured both men's and women's wear with fabrics such as velour, cotton knit and laser cut pleather to mention a few. The collection featured many monochrome pieces with an underlying butterfly theme. I think the butterflies worked well to tie the collection together. A few of my favourites were the men's bottle green velour tracksuit and the women's wrap skirts. The items are so versatile so you're definitely going to get a good few looks out of each item. I didn't get too much info on the collection but do pop into her store at 8 on Morrison to have a look.

What I wore:

My look for the show was sourced by Neil. It's different to my style as I hardly wear dresses, however I do like to change things up now and then so we decided to go with his look. My awesome ponytail was done by none other than my bestie Sawleha Hansa of GlamHairDon'tCare. Makeup was done by myself. I prefer subtle makeup, especially eyes so I used neutral colours to give a softness to the overall look. 

Here are a few pictures of the collection...











No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Share Your Thoughts...