Thursday 22 October 2015

New Look

Hi everyone. My apologies for my absence this past two weeks. Recently, time has been a major constraint. Some of you may have heard or even attended the makeup demo that Neil and I alongside Etre Belle Cosmetics hosted. Most of my time went in planning the event, which was a huge success. Thank you to everyone who came to support us. 

This week I don't have an excuse. I was just too occupied with daily life and a dash of laziness. Nevertheless, I have finally gotten down to writing a post. I'm sure you all noticed my blog has gotten a little facelift. I was tired of the old logo and general image of the blog so I commissioned my good friend Shaylen Mudali of 'The Creative Panda' to help me jazz up the blog. I wanted to keep to the monochrome theme with just a splash of colour. I must have emailed him just one small paragraph of what I envisioned for the new logo and much to my surprise, he got it correct on the first attempt! 

The logo is a representation of my personality. I consider myself a contradiction. I'm quite structured and serious - which is the monochrome part but in the same breath, I can be a total hipster which is translated by the water colour stains. 

Not only is Shaylen and amazing graphic designer, he is quite the artist too! His pop-art inspired portraits are seriously impressive. If you haven't had a look at his repertoire of work, go on to his Facebook Page or Instagram and check it out!

Contact: Shaylen Mudali - creativepanda@mail.com

Facebook: The Creative Panda SA
Instagram: @SHAYLEN_MUDALI 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Share Your Thoughts...