Thursday 4 June 2015

Thank God It's Almost Friday

Happy June everyone. I can't believe we've already reached mid year! I feel like I still have so much I want to achieve before the year ends, but time is going way too fast. I suppose the best thing to do is not to focus on the future, rather make the most of the present.

 I usually document my monthly facials at Skinsation because my skin is such a problem! I suffer from sensitivity which leads to breakouts and thus, my hibernation. My skin looked amazing about a month ago but I wear so much makeup so often that it really takes its toll! On my first day off I booked myself a facial and boy did my therapist have her work cut out for her! My skin was red and itchy which is partly due to sensitivity as well as the change in weather. Furthermore, it was so congested from all the makeup I wear! This month, due to breakouts and blackheads, Lutfiya did a deep cleanse with clay-based products which draws out impurities from within. Thereafter, she used a menthol mask to purify and decongest my skin. We focused on working to cleanse and soothe my troubled skin as well as extract all impurities. It's been a few days since the facial and I'm happy that my skin still feels great and looks brighter and healthier! 

If you wear a lot of makeup or as often as I do, it is imperative that you remove it properly! Also, facials once a month and regular exfoliation is a must! 

What I'm Wearing:

I wanted to be a bit playful with this look so I paired this dirndl skirt with a bomber jacket and a pair of high tops. The skirt was purchased from a Nigerian shop in the CBD, that I happened to come across. I haven't worn it out yet but I have a few more ways to style it in mind. I just have to find the time to go out. The pink high-tops are from Adidas which I purchased some time back on holiday and the floral bomber jacket is from Stradivarius, which was also purchased on holiday. The gold top is from my sister's closet but actually from Forever New. I'm so grateful for my sisters and their closets. I don't know what I'd do without them! 

Skirt - Nigerian Store | Gold Top - Forever New | Floral Bomber Jacket - Stradivarius | High Tops - Adidas | Hair - Sawleha Hansa | Photography - Hanna Mahomed








Have a blessed weekend 
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Share Your Thoughts...