Monday 1 June 2015

Onyx By Aneesa Solomon Winter Collection Part: 2

Hi everyone. I trust you all are well. I did a post about my photoshoot for Onyx recently, if you haven't read it, please do so :)

I'm so excited to share some of the final images with you. This season was a little different from the previous shoot I did. The mood was more serious and the tone was a little darker, but still as beautiful. The entire collection is up on the website (www.aneesasolomon.com) and Facebook page  (Onyx) so please have a look at it. Also, for everyone in Durban, Onyx has collaborated with my good friend and relative Mora Ammo for a pop-up showcasing on Saturday the 6th of June 2015 from 2-5pm at 43 B Jan Hofmeyr Road, Westville. Please pop on over to view their latest collections (which are absolutely stunning)!


Onyx: www.aneesasolomon.com
Facebook: Onyx

Mora Ammo: Instagram - @moraammo
Contact: 0820788999
BBM: 5590670C













No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Share Your Thoughts...