Sunday 1 February 2015

Birthday Month

It's the First of February, my birthday month! Birthdays have always been a big deal for me more-so because my birthday falls on the most romantic day of the year - Valentines Day, which has its pros and cons however I prefer to look at the pros. I'm a firm believer of "love thyself" because if you can't be happy with yourself and spoil yourself once in a while, no one will. Every year I plan a little something for myself so this year my friends and I have planned a relaxing week away including luxurious spa days, dazzling sunrises, breathtaking sunsets and lots of cake! There's nothing better than spending your special day with those dear to you. I always say 'it's not what you do, it's who you do it with'.

What I Wore:

I wore this to a casual lunch out with friends. It was a gorgeous sunny day so I chose a cerise top which I purchased from Forever New and paired it with these ripped Zara Jeans. I can't understand why they made the tears below the knee, and the wash is darker from the calves down. I took the price tag off before I noticed it so I'm wearing it, but it just doesn't look as cool! The army studded pumps are from Stradivarius and the neck piece is from Mr Price. I've recently gotten over wearing lots of jewellery so I'm usually wearing the same stuff or no jewellery at all. It's all part of this minimalistic state of mind that I seem to have contracted. 

Do you also feel like jewellery sometimes complicates an outfit? tweet me @zaida_omar or leave a comment below.
 







1 comment:

  1. Love your posts! They are really inspirational! Hope you have a lovely birthday :)

    ReplyDelete

Please Share Your Thoughts...