Saturday 7 June 2014

Break The Rules

Who said you can't wear white to a wedding... or a suit? 

I remember when I was a little younger, the thought of wearing white to a wedding was a big no no! Anyone who dare wear white was scandalized for weeks on end. Alas! fashion has evolved and it is now perfectly acceptable to wear white to a wedding. Just don't show up in frock that looks like the wedding gown.

I attended a wedding in Mpumalanga last weekend, the night before I left for my trip I realised that I didn't have anything to wear ( I'm always under the impression that I can just 'wing' it, sometimes it's a winner and sometimes things go horribly wrong but hey that's life). So the night before I searched my cupboard for hidden gems I might have forgotten and came up with this ensemble. I love how some times I pull out the first thing my eyes see and it turns out to be a winner!

My inspiration was Victoria Beckham (all the time), Emma Watson in Saint Laurent for an appearance on The Late Show with David Letterman and lastly, Kendall Jenner in that sky blue suit! I literally died cos I actually couldn't deal! lol





Pantsuit: Forever 21
Bejewelled Top: Payal Singhal
Gold Pointies: Zara
Sunglasses: Ray-Ban


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Share Your Thoughts...