Wednesday 17 December 2014

Onyx by Aneesa Solomon Summer '15 - Behind the Scenes

I was approached by Aneesa Solomon to represent her abaya collection, Onyx by Aneesa Solomon. The photoshoot was for her new summer range which will be available from January 2015 on her website or Facebook page.

 I was excited and nervous at the same time as I didn't have any prior modeling experience but agreed anyway. Upon arrival, I was greeted with mimosas and sumptuous snacks before myself and fellow blogger Shaheeda Mahomed of 'StylebyShaheeda' were briefed on the day's programme. The day commenced with hair and makeup which was done by the wonderful Trisha of 'How Do I Look Imageology'.

When we began shooting I was nervous and uncomfortable but as the day progressed, I was so relaxed and all my inhibitions melted away, owing to the fact that Aneesa along with Sally Blackman (the photographer) were such a pleasure to work with.

The garments are beautiful and elegant. Each item in the collection is perfectly executed from design to tailoring therefore, I struggled to choose a favourite because I fell in love with them all!

I can't wait to share the images of the shoot with you but for now, here's a few 'behind-the-scenes' pictures...

Delectable, far-from-healthy treats



The lovely Trisha doing my makeup

Mandatory selfies with Shaheeda


Contact Details:

Trisha of 'How Do I Look Imageology' - 072 444 0376

Sally Blackman - www.sallyblackman.co.za ( 031 765 7362)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Share Your Thoughts...